Saturday, February 27, 2010

Playing In Emily 's Room ~~



haha~~After CNY holiday, I 'm bring my mum's shirt back to uum and trying to wear it at the next day~~
See...both of this shirt my mum d..
I thought no bad la this kind of shirt can let me wear during having class..
So the next day, I wearing it to my class..
Unfortunely, all my friend laughing at me..
Wuuwu..
say me wearing this outfit just like ah Ma~~
wuwu..hurt my feeling...
But..I think no bad wor..
Hng~~I never wear it again lo...
at night , i went to emily 's rum to have our general meeting haha~~
then four of us: fang , wen yee n emily
having custom praty..
playing with my mum lod fashion custom..
hehe ^^
We also dance lo..

2 comments:

xuan said...

ah ma~haha~~~

MandhY~~ said...

wei..
very fahsion d ah ma lo...
haha~~