Exam is around the corner..
but Chin yee's birthday is near..
The worst is I havent start study my book yet...
So I plan to early celebrate Chin Yee's birthday
and give her a surPISE lo~~~
That day, at afternoon..me , moon, pa pei sui n his friend..
togethere go changlun to get chin yee and their 's friend birthday cake
HAha...pa pei sui d diving skill is so good..
I wish i CAn have half of his skill..
That already enough~~
hehe...
afther buying cake~~~
we go to fetch hui ling and Sin yi..
Around 8 pm, WE already to Chin yee DPP..
Togethere we celebrate her birthday..
That big big MOKEY..is her birthday present lo...
Hope she will like it..
Beseide , we also buy her Her favourite Food and DRink..SOYA>
hehe~~~CHIN YEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU<<<<
MUAXS~~~~~
THis Video SPecial Fot JX >>
but Chin yee's birthday is near..
The worst is I havent start study my book yet...
So I plan to early celebrate Chin Yee's birthday
and give her a surPISE lo~~~
That day, at afternoon..me , moon, pa pei sui n his friend..
togethere go changlun to get chin yee and their 's friend birthday cake
HAha...pa pei sui d diving skill is so good..
I wish i CAn have half of his skill..
That already enough~~
hehe...
afther buying cake~~~
we go to fetch hui ling and Sin yi..
Around 8 pm, WE already to Chin yee DPP..
Togethere we celebrate her birthday..
That big big MOKEY..is her birthday present lo...
Hope she will like it..
Beseide , we also buy her Her favourite Food and DRink..SOYA>
hehe~~~CHIN YEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU<<<<
MUAXS~~~~~
THis Video SPecial Fot JX >>

No comments:
Post a Comment