Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy gathering in CNY~~



Korea dishes~~MUAKS~~
I dont even know that LAngkawi have korea food hoho~~
looks like I have to explore LAngkawi again lo ~~~



Today in afternoon. Suddenly, my old friend (soo ling) call me

....haha...so shock..

She ask me come out to have dinner with all my primary friend

.

WELL, at that time , i not yet bath...

So i ask them wait for me twenty minute lo..

hehe..after that, the come and fetch me

So , we go to cenang and eat korea food..

DELICIOUS~~Luv it~~

All togethere 11 people...

got kai jie, yong quan, yi kai, soo ling, chai chen

, zhen zhen, melisa, yi ji and me lo...

First time i eat korea food...


HAppy Gathering With my Friend..
but..we din take photo lo..
I also Don't know Why..
I afraid to call them to take photo..
coz I not really very very friend with them since form 1
the day i went to ipoh study...
I juz familiar with few of friend oni
but nvm
its still a happy gathering,,,
hehe



there a beautiful scenery..

SEE~~~

niCE??



HAppy HAppy.....hope this happiness can never meet its end..

No comments: