two ticket at the same day~~
watching 72 tenant of prosperity and also Little Big soldier
I like the the 72 tenant of prosperity..
really very nice and funny too..
wheres little big soldier..
have my idol Wang Lee hOm haha..
I must go and support him lo
Like the song in this movie
sound like tis: 一条大路呦 通我家~~~
watching 72 tenant of prosperity and also Little Big soldier
I like the the 72 tenant of prosperity..
really very nice and funny too..
wheres little big soldier..
have my idol Wang Lee hOm haha..
I must go and support him lo
Like the song in this movie
sound like tis: 一条大路呦 通我家~~~


Lastly we go eat at new town lo....hehe happy day~~~~

4 comments:
wau..so free yo..watch 2 movie in a day..
the photo tat u all took-wear spec 1 izit in jitra mall de shop? i try it b4..same wif u..take their spec to take photo..haha=)^^
haha...yalo..yalo..hehe
v wear in a shop in jitra
then v curi curi takr photo lo..
haha..
one day free oni la...
need relax a bit lo..
haha..First time watch two movie
in a day..
the feeling is " Shuang a..."
hehe..^^
yer~i wan go oso la~T_T~i miss u all~~~~i wan go i wan go i wan go!!!!!!!!!
haha...
Qin ai d...
I cant go KL wif sin yi la..
haha...coz she go wif her team ma..
Next time la..
V sure can meet each other d..
Muaxs...
sayang u o..
Post a Comment