Monday, February 15, 2010

HAppY Chinese NEw Year 2010




HEHE~~~

I go HAve my new hair cut lo.......

New Style for This year Chinese New YEar...

HEHE like it so much..

Although Qin ai d..n my aunt say like SO PO!!

WUWU~~~nvm as long as i like it..

Is Enough ~~hohhoo..



I and Emily both having New cut..

Walao...cost me about RM 30 a..

Nvm....use ang pow money to pay it lo..




hehe..

then back to emily home..I have try her sister new dress...

lo..luv it..HEHE~~




oYA~~~I have received about 12 dedeciation this year...

Thanks for those who give me lo...

Most make me surprise is see chei lo..

N ah siak d..hehe n my ketua wei lun lo..Thx lo...

Wish you all...having a good and fun Chinese nEw Year in 2010

HEhe~~~

Tiger YAer~~~agrah~~~~~~~~

This year...I love the moment of reuinion..
Love it so much..
Love my FAmily so much <<<>
Without them ...
iwont stnading at here now...
Thx for giving me love....

No comments: