Saturday, April 30, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I LOVE CN BLUE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


I LOVE CN BLUE

 They are totally awesome ~~
Their songs are DAMN NICE~~~~
Their song's MV too ^^
Please download and listen to their song once you are free !!
highly recommend  by me!!!!!


I LOVE CN BLUE







                                                                             P.s


study until 囧囧囧~~~

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~u sot liao u sot liao~zhong du tai sheng liao~haha
u cut hair again?haha!

MandhY~~ said...

hoho~~may i know you are who ma??
haha~~I din't cut my hair la ~~
now keep it long ^^
ya I'm so crazy wif CN BLUE~`
Love they so much ^^
A strong virus in my body now haha XD

Jx said...

i m who i m la~~~duno is me a~>.<

MandhY~~ said...

haha XD guess dao is you liao la..
haha XD but u alwiz will use JX d name d ma~~~hahaXD

Anonymous said...

我要吓你一下嘛~哈哈哈~

我是爱慕你的人XD

MandhY~~ said...

haha XD next time i also xia you wakaka..
wo shi an lian ni de ren ~~~

Jx said...

哇~谁来的?冒充我????

Anonymous said...

==...
you can be hollywood star jor la...
act as a " Shen jing ping"
so suitable for you a...
haha XD

Anonymous said...

who lai de?i dou din comment~~~~
cham lo~really is ur ai mu zhe leh~~

MandhY~~ said...

haha XD
you lo my ai mu zhe ~~
aiyo kno you like me since matric la~~

Jx said...

walao~~lu lai lu beh paiseh liao~~hahaha~~siapa cakap wo ai mu ni??u ai mu wo hai cha bu duo lo~~~XD