Sunday, April 24, 2011

Time to Strive for My Final ^^

Wearing my spec and Start to STUDY!!!

Left tomorrow one class only, announcing the end of semester 4.
Just left one and half weeks for me to study all my six subjects !!!!!
Where I have 4 main paper and 2 other paper for this sem~Quit tough for me !!!! >.<
Although I know that I don't have much time for do my study,
but I;m still facebookING~~ and playing plant and zombies, I'm addicted to this game!!!
Hate my self sometimes~~
Study indeed a bore activity but then it let my brain gain of knowledge~
I'm study not because to handle MY EXAM and getting a desire result~~
but to gain more knowledge about everything~

Knowledge is the most valuable thing
It won't decrease just like money's value~~
It just the land where there is no depreciation and impairment loss
only have revaluation surplus ^^
( the symptom of a accounting student @.@)

So, time for to strive up !!!!

No comments: