Wow...Is the first time, I'm BBQ-ing in UUM. Never done this before this~~Quite Fun ^^
![]() | ||||||||||
| A gang of SDG group are busing BBQ~~ |
![]() | |||
| My SDG group ---->Nasuha a, Lin~and anothe malay girl( sorry I'dont know your name) and the red shirt is pei thing~ |
Thank for Miss Nasuha for being the president for this BBQ event.
She in charge of everything ~~Well for me...I'm just paid Rm10 and bring my mouth to there and eat~~
Wakaka~~I'm so useless..wait..I'm not at least I'm participating this BBQ event
haha ^^
![]() |
| Chinese girls in this SDQ group~~So glad to have you as my SDG member~ (Lion, kai yu, dajie and me ) |
While they are busing, we taking this opportunity to take photo~
Of course, we will help them later ^^
![]() |
| Oh~~See me there..Helping to fan the fire~~ |
![]() | ||
| "DAjie and ME" |
Dajie~~haha~~always say " wo yao yun le"
Having fun with you ^^
You are such a cute girl ~~
![]() |
| Kai yu and ME |
Kai yu~love you so much~~haha
such a good friend for me ^^
![]() |
| Look all the small white spots are termites!!!! So many of them~~~ |
![]() |
| So enjoy BBQ in UUM especially having a bunch of good friend besides me ^^ |
P.s Love you all guys ^^








No comments:
Post a Comment