Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Manek Urai




Manek Urai 
Small village in state of Kelantan.
Whole village were totally damaged by devastating flood happened in December 2014.

I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be one of volunteers of tzu chi ,
coming here to giving my help.
Houses, furniture, cars, and others are all gone.
Is out of electricity and water .
All the residents seem so hopeless and lost everything.
Huge damaged garbage all beside the road. 



Even some house are totally destroy and some sofa stuck on top of tree.
Families live beside the road in a self build camp.

I have interviewed one of residents , Makcik told that she has moved so many difference place from polis statation , to masjid and to primary school during the flood.
Now , she left nothing except a damaged houses.
But still being thankful that her house was still here as her neighborhood house were totally destroy by the flood.

  Hope that Tzu Chi Programme really giving a big help to them to clean up their home.
For the first time , I am leading 20 local residents to clean up their villages.
Thankful for their cooperation, and is was really very tiring during the process.
But is worth as the fruity result shown.


Manek Urai
Be strong !
Recover back as previous !



No comments: