Sunday, January 18, 2015

AMAZING !


Yesterday night is really a mad night !!!!!
OMG !!! is a totally amazing concert do by ECOWORLD !
Is free yet grand concert !!!!
Love the stage so much !!! Is clear with the big screen , good audio , and fantastic performance !!!
A word to describe : AMAZING !!!!


Wow wow !!!!
Is so perfect !!
Is my favorite part !!!
Really so appreciate Pei San for helping me to get the ticket to this concert !
No regret ! I cant believe I have the chance to hear his news song sang live by Lee Hom !!!!
13 songs !!! presented by LEE HOM !!!!
IS too AMAZING !!!!!! 



We were screaming , highing !! Totally  忘我 =)
Enjoying !!!!
Last by not least !!!
Spending my times with super duper bestie !!!
Thanks  for giving your cooperation to watch BLACKHAT wif me !!
Haha although is a quite bore movie !!!!
But you know I love LEE HOM =)

BFF Forever =)

No comments: