Wednesday, June 1, 2011

mE JuSt LoVE to PlaY ArouND WithOuT WoRrYinG AboUt MoNEy

Hmm..nothing much about today~
Just want to leave a command in my blog for Today~
What happen ???
A bored day indeed where I'm keeping file the document and calculated the total amount.
Then enter the amount in to PC.
All workers are older than me~ really damn bored where nobody I can talk to~
Wuwu...just facing the document and numbers.
Haiz.......Really don't like to work~~
But then I need money for survive ~
Jia you for tomorrow lo ^^
 
 
P.s.
Me JuSt LoVE to PlaY ArouND WithOuT WoRrYinG AboUt MoNEy

4 comments:

Jx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jx said...

qin ai de jiayou!
wei le wo men de kukup zhi lv jiayou!Hope to c u tat time!^^
find me if u r bored!=)
i'm younger than u no worries
heheheXD
gambateh!muackz~

ry ^^ said...

我也希望我能到处去玩哦不用担心钱的问题~~
就只需要顾着去玩就好~~呵呵~~

MandhY~~ said...

jx:ok ~~will jia you d~~
hahah
wah...you still can enjoy la..haha
after jun you wan jadi 2 d head liao lo
haha ^^ hope to meet you too
ry:yaya ^^ agree wan turn into child againwhere there is no worry~~~