Thursday, June 30, 2011

After 1 month of working in IKT

haha~~turn a around, I've been working in IKT for a month d.
Time really run too fast.
Yupe, I have learn lots of things. So great to have Miss Mark as my boss.
She indeed a good boss. Almost everyday she wil buy food for us to eat and she never complain and scold  about me ^^
Going to get my first salary for this month yeah~~ although is not much..but is worth !!!
Haha~~I have found my "kaki' for going to tze chi camp~~
Hope both us can have the opportunity to participate in this camp.
And i planning to go IPOH to visit my old secondary friend then to KL to find my brother.
We going to be a volunteer for a 8 hour day in zoo negara as a staff~~
Hope we can the permission ~~HoRAy~~
If everything is going smooth~~then~~

Is going to be GREAT HOLIDAy!!!!!
And tomorrow going to penang to my "zai bor" geng~~ haha ^^
Wish me luck ~~

No comments: