Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Extremely tired + Down Mood~~

This month...is my month..
But I seem not very happy with it~~
There so many unhappy things happen around me..
I'm stress with all assignment that have to pass up in this few week..
I'm really out of battery ~~I'm totally exhausted !!
I need time for me to rest awhile..
but there is no any time~~
The things I have to do now is to finish all mt assignment..
not just do it without any effort
but is do it with my best~~
Lst night, about 2.30am I just went into my dream.
Although I know I'm really tired..but I just cant sleep..
Many things spin around in my head~~
Called Miss M, Qin Ai d and "MISS W'...
Say all my feeling towords them..
"MISS W'...first advise me...but at last I advise her back ~~Haha
"Qin ai d"...Talk about my mood, my feeling and lecturing her too~~
"Miss M"... Sharing her feeling, Give her support..always stay there to make sure you won't fall down , cause I'm staying beside to hold on you~~
Evertything is going to be Ok~~
So All of us have to stay strong ok...
especially to Miss W N M~~~

1 comment:

Jx said...

i think both miss W n miss M i noe right?=)
Miss M jiayou!hehehe~~~
everything gonna be well soon~~
=0