This year HAri raya...I have spent my time with my aunt,
my mum and my mum 's best fren~~
at my aunt shop at cable car there lo~~Before this, I used to be in my shop " Big Smart Mini Market'
which already closed busying with doing a lot of stuff especially "TiMbang Ais"
haha~~But now, I still have to work with my aunt.
In my life, Holiday = Money..
so there is not holiday for me where there was a holiday~~
Cause I' living in a island where visitor will only come when there have a long long holiday~~
Guess who's baby is this??? Haha...is a japanese's baby~~Izit he is adorable??
haha have a such fair and soft skin~~~

This is my mum best friend~
NAmed MeI Ling
I used to call her " Mai Cai aunty"
haha~~I have went to pasar in the early morning around 6am
helping to sell vegetables in her stall~~~

Staring ~Staring night
Who say I can't catch the star ??
I'm Catching Now~~Just cant keep it ~~
But Can capture it~~
Only the photo can keep us stay forever~
Life keeping changing~~
My age n my appearance keeping changing~~
Not just physically~
also my thinking and my heart also keeping changing along the time
I'm going to turn into 20~~
HAve the 1 st "2" in my age~~
Can I don't want it???
I'm So ridiculous ~~
Everyone is going to face it~~
going to face being old, sickness, and death~~

All these photo and my blog~~
Day by day...turning into my memory~~
Is going to be mine~
My blog = MY OWN LIFE + MY sTOry + My MEmory + my Dairies
haha have a such fair and soft skin~~~
This is my mum best friend~
NAmed MeI Ling
I used to call her " Mai Cai aunty"
haha~~I have went to pasar in the early morning around 6am
helping to sell vegetables in her stall~~~
Staring ~Staring night
Who say I can't catch the star ??
I'm Catching Now~~Just cant keep it ~~
But Can capture it~~
Only the photo can keep us stay forever~
Life keeping changing~~
My age n my appearance keeping changing~~
Not just physically~
also my thinking and my heart also keeping changing along the time
I'm going to turn into 20~~
HAve the 1 st "2" in my age~~
Can I don't want it???
I'm So ridiculous ~~
Everyone is going to face it~~
going to face being old, sickness, and death~~
All these photo and my blog~~
Day by day...turning into my memory~~
Is going to be mine~
My blog = MY OWN LIFE + MY sTOry + My MEmory + my Dairies
No comments:
Post a Comment