Wednesday, September 29, 2010

That Why I'm In the Process Of Transforming Into A PAnda~~

These Few Days, I'm working out with all these colouring things
For our event Moonlight Festival 2010~~

First~~The Chang Er~~
1 steps


2 steps

3 steps
turning into finished goods
Second, The Hou Yi

1 steps



2 steps


3 steps..
TAtda~~~


All These Drawn by Jocelyn and coloured By MAndHy Teoh

haha~~Almost a week I Just lay at my bed at Around 1-2am
And cause my eye BenGkak edy~~
And turning into a Panda~~~
But all worth it, because It WAS NICE !!!!!





4 comments:

Jasley Ooi said...

wow wow wow..
geng geng geng..
seem like your life full of meaning..
=)

MandhY~~ said...

haha~~
Rhx~~~wah~~meaning full???
I dun think so ~~
I juz make me so tired and busy only lo haha ~~~

Jx said...

i love ur drawing!=)

MandhY~~ said...

Thx ~~~haaha~~
me luv the chang er~~