Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I ♥ U , Malaysia.

Recently, Bangkok has become a city of disaster.
The city is fulled of the protester~~
Shooting fires , guns in every way~~
The Big City of Bangkok is ruined by themselves.
Before I end my second semester, i wish i can go to have a visit in Bangkok..
But now..my dream has been destroyed ~~
Luckily ,I was born in Malaysia.
Hope there are no such thing happen in Here~~
When the first time I went to Hong Kong..
ya..The building is impress me ..
ya..the shopping complex is impress me~~
but the people there...am...are not quite friendly like our ppl in Malaysia...
I feel so weird that...i cant see a Malay and a Indian when i was iN Hong Kong.
so, that mean i really love to stay in Malaysia.
Home Sweet Home is not just a sentences but its meaning is really telling me a truth.
Thank my Grandpa and Grandma ~~running to a save and warm place.
I ♥ U , MAlaysia.

No comments: