haha~~
Juz left three paper for me to go..
LEft bwff, seeb, and bkam lo
now..i just scare cant finish my bwff ..
after bwff's exam..
i juz can relax a bit lo..
coz there left one week for me study..
Last night, my x-roomate in Kmk..
Sms for me about 2 am
She say she so miss me lo..
haha...a bit surprise, we still have contact each other
so after exam my kenegaraan, i call her lo..
say a lot of thing...sweet memory wif her..
Yaya ^^ love my x roomate so much----- MIZA
MIZA..
I miss the way u study..
I miss the way u scold me..
I miss the way that u say PAkceh
I miss the food u usually will always share with me
I miss your long and curly hair..
I miss that time i wan u to accompany me to toilet at night
I miss the way u ask me: Mandhy, nak pergi mana??
I miss that time we dance together to release stress..
I miss your bear bear that you always take with u when you fall asleep..
I miss the way you threat a cat like your child..
I miss the way you always hard study and stick your target in you cardboard
I miss the way you always late sleep and wake up late
I miss the way you always collect a bunch of shirt before throwing them to washing machine
I miss the way you matching at the dataran
I miss the way you are wearing the nice and pretty pinky baju kurung
I REALLY MISS YOU>>
MIZA.....Love you so much~~ Muaxs...
3 comments:
mandy...thanx alot coz u buat blog ni.....suka sgt..huhuhu..tapi sedih coz terharu
huhuhu
love u so much mandy......
muah muah muah
hehehee
haha~~~
sengaja nak buat Miza terharu dan ingat balik mandhy haha~~~
saya pun sayang byk byk kepada Miza O...
Muxxxxxxxxxxxxxsssssssssssssssssss
haha~~~
Frenz Forever~~~
Walaupun kita x dapat cakap n bertemu, tetapi u alwiz in my heart. One day , We shall meet together when we were old ~~~
haha~~~
sengaja nak buat Miza terharu dan ingat balik mandhy haha~~~
saya pun sayang byk byk kepada Miza O...
Muxxxxxxxxxxxxxsssssssssssssssssss
haha~~~
Frenz Forever~~~
Walaupun kita x dapat cakap n bertemu, tetapi u alwiz in my heart. One day , We shall meet together when we were old ~~~
Post a Comment