Saturday, April 3, 2010

Enter To Study Week~~

Time Fly away so fast..
Sometime you dont even noticed
time that has passes away..
Sem 2 is going to end...
No more Tutorial
No more classes
but
have to concentrate on study lo
This sem I going Back to home to study
But Seem all my frenz is going to stay in UUm during study week
The reason they give is Cant study at home..
Well...i also agree with it...
But I still will go back and Study hoho..
So must Keep my laptop in a Sceret Place..
I need to control my Self lo..
HEhe..
Going back is the most wonderful things..
Happy plUs no worry In home..
Study at Home .is the most right Choice for me..
As my room is so hot..
And also need to worry about my meal...
So going back..
Less more worry on my thing lo..
^^..Hope this sem 2 I can score it~~
Just doing my best...
No focce me to do the Best~~
Jia you lo~~

1 comment:

静 said...

jia you 2geter~ ^^
gambateh gambateh~gumsball