Recently , my life goes up and down.
There are good things and bad things.
July to August
There are so many changes
7.7.2015
is the date
where we started
Experience life in Singapore for a weeks .
Experience the true city life at there.
Is just doesn't fit me at all.
Went to audit firm,is totally different culture as before.
It make me miss my old firm and the staff together.
We used do lot of talking instead sitting in our own cubical.
We share food together, We lunch together.
Senior won't show her power on you.
I decided to leave a place which I found it doesn't not fit me.
Forcing my self to fit into a culture which I not prefer at all.
I cant make it.
Thus, I make a fast decision and I quit.
This two months do let me learn some lessons and feel the importance of him and friends.
Help me go through the difficulties faced .
And also friends in Singapore giving their hand to me each time I seek for help.
Truly appreciated.
Received a pass n fail result is just like what I faced in here.
Pass for interview but fail to live it.
Glad to back to my hometown.
Released all my bad emotion and be my self again.
I am no regret for my decision.
Will surely regret if I forcing my self.
Happiness is the one I search for in my Life.
Thanks for this trip , it let me understand and know my needs.
Anyway,
Life still go on.
Just fight for it !
Is just doesn't fit me at all.
Went to audit firm,is totally different culture as before.
It make me miss my old firm and the staff together.
We used do lot of talking instead sitting in our own cubical.
We share food together, We lunch together.
Senior won't show her power on you.
I decided to leave a place which I found it doesn't not fit me.
Forcing my self to fit into a culture which I not prefer at all.
I cant make it.
Thus, I make a fast decision and I quit.
This two months do let me learn some lessons and feel the importance of him and friends.
Help me go through the difficulties faced .
And also friends in Singapore giving their hand to me each time I seek for help.
Truly appreciated.
Received a pass n fail result is just like what I faced in here.
Pass for interview but fail to live it.
Glad to back to my hometown.
Released all my bad emotion and be my self again.
I am no regret for my decision.
Will surely regret if I forcing my self.
Happiness is the one I search for in my Life.
Thanks for this trip , it let me understand and know my needs.
Anyway,
Life still go on.
Just fight for it !
1 comment:
加油咯。。。^^
Post a Comment