Monday, April 27, 2015

Completed my diving test and continue fighting for last two papers ;)


Left a month !
Here we go for the last two papers !
I hope I can make it !!!!
Always believe you self !
Dont give up until the last day it come !



Completed my diving test today !
Thx for Jeff my drive master teaching me about Diving for these three days ;)
He used to hold my hand when under the sea, Is just like my father tightly holding me .
I'm really missing my father's hand !
Is really miss my diving !! I wanna go diving again !!
Is really a damn relaxing sport !


Thx for Mus for being my camera man ! He really took alot of my photo under the sea !
He is so nice that he is the one who want take photo for me and no charging at all !
Is awesome to see thing in underwater.
World looks different and unique !
I saw nemo, corals , start fish , lots lots of other specs of aquatic! 
I Love Diving 


 Sure will go else where to dive again ;)

P.s Nepal facing great earthquake , hope all the victims can get through this hard time.
Pray for Nepal ( a beautiful country )

No comments: