Finally have a short vacation after six long months ofstressful life ~
Meet my Boon in Singapore.
Went to many places ~ But it seems nothing to me~
The main reason i went to Singapore is just to get away from my boring daily life, but being here doesnt make any better, but still, meeting Boon worth the trip after all.
I more prefer adventure trip where its memories keep playing.
![]() | |
| Night view of Singapore City |
Singapore full of shopping center and is a really well planned city .
So convenient from a place to another places.
I guess people who live Singapore just cant away with branded things~
Well, city is just a city. Nothing more ~
Just spend quality time with Boon.
Doesn't care about the plan and the trip,
I just want spend time hang out with Boon =)
Talking , Laughing , Taking Photo , Shopping together
Doing girl's stuff *.*
Just Like We hang around in penang .
Intern six months is just not enough !
![]() |
| Favorite Pic |
Hope having next trip with you again =)



No comments:
Post a Comment