![]() |
| Alive Starfish =) |
Another shock in the way going to our hotel in Krabi , Thailand.
But at last !! I have made a good choice of hotel !!
Although feel so weird at the first day going !!
God lead us to a good place !!
Believe it !
![]() |
| Love my expression =) |
A beach with no any pollution seen ~
Ao Nang Beach is certainly no good as this one although is FAMOUS beach in Krabi.
Enjoy the peace where less people in this beautiful beach =)
![]() |
| ling & me =) |
Both two bao bei putting me a big flight =(
That why left both of us ~
Luckily Ling know to drive motorr ~
Go around all beach in Krabi !!
There was so much beach at there !!!!
I wanna shout : My hotel beach -Pan Beach is the best !!!!
And super windy thereeee ~
And super windy thereeee ~
![]() |
| Love this kind of big dog !! |
Give me a feel of secure !!
Doggie follow us everyone we went =)
![]() |
| Fav pic of the DAY |
I love going travel out from Malaysia
Because it made me feel :
I am away from those reality that give heavy burden on me !
Especially after knowing that I have end my University Life =)
Many things need to decide carefully!
Anyway is a shock , scary then become peace & relax trip =)
Anyway is a shock , scary then become peace & relax trip =)





2 comments:
下一次在什麼時候???
No more krabi ~
Hahah other placesss ~
KIA!
Post a Comment