I have never thought of that one day I will come to India.
Not Even thought of that I am actually miss this place a lot after I have back to Malaysia.
Is totally different with what you have faced in Malaysia.
A real culture shock in India.
Seriously damn miss my friend there and every single daily routine life at Ahmedabah.
Is not so easily to get through every single day in INDIA .
But it fun and now become best part of my LIFE.
![]() |
| My room in PG |
Still remember the first day I have arrived here.
I think I wont forget how the traffic in India and how the cow just cross the road just feel they are the KING without feels any scare!No people will follow the traffic rule and the traffic light is simply a display.
One thing you always heard the Honk sound of car.
No matter how, the driver of each car love to honk each other.
After arrived in PG, I was just completed stunned by the dirty blanket , bed cover and room in PG.
" Am I going the wrong place ? " " Seriously how am I going to survive for one and half month ?"I just feel I want to buy flight ticket and go back to my hometown.
Fortunately, Ling was there with me . If not, I think i going to insane !
But today, all those complain and thought have gone.
I just damn miss my life in there. This is the incredible part of India.
We have known all many friends in our PG. But a suitable one appeared after two weeks. Thx god for knowing you all.
![]() |
| Food in PG |
Well , The first thing I thought coming I will have roti canai , roti telur ~
But here we are is in the north part of India, they don't have such kind of food.
At here, I just know that Malaysia's indian most came from south part of India.
How I eat the same kind food in PG everyday ?
Of course , I have try other food in high class restaurant, food store and friend's home.What I can conclude is food in our friend home were certainly the most delicious.
I have tried the Vege Mcdonald and tried the famous eatery stalk in Manik Cok .
And a food called "Panipuri"
![]() |
| My Sit in Office |
Still having my fresh memory how the Boss talk to us in the first day ? Giving a feel of stress.
But that just a stand for a day. ^^
Meet good staff in our office and we even spend weekend with them.
How I need sit there and feed all the mosquito at there ?
Flexible time in office and I bet nobody ( workers) can do this in Malaysia except for boss's kid.
How the first time we have feel in the office ?
How we have go to office by just giving simply address to the otto driver?
How we have been fool by the otto by giving 100rs even he dont know the place we need to go ?
How we have been taking advantage by the shop for a coke ?
How you have fun with all of them and tea-time is the most perfect time for us!!
Funny incident : Nishant : " Mandhy , you want drink that water? " by pouring a hand-wash water to glass by me.
![]() |
| Huge Dumping Area |
We have visited the dumping area of Ahmedabah. I certainly wont forget the way how we get to there.
My hair from silky to hard gel-hair which full of dust.
We cant even see the front road as the road full of dust ! Image that !
Is a huge size of waste
Just full of all the rubbish in Ahmedabah .
And it really stink and disgusting smell
Many dogs sleep in the dump with all those rubbish. Eagles fly around the sky on top of the dump.
Children are playing at there and adults try to pack some
valuable things from the rubbish.
It seem so natural to them.
![]() |
| Teacher is teaching children from Slum Area |
And we are the lucky one to have this chance.
Still remember that because of 'US' , they ant concentrate while the class is going on.
They just sometime take a second to turn their head to see US.
A boy which pass by the classroom just keep playing with US by showing his 'Ghost' face to attract our attention.
One thing impress me is the teacher use newspaper for her teaching material in class for only small kid .
Teacher who teaching them cant speak well in English, thus not much interaction have be done.
Children who the one lead us to bus station.
How you feel when is the first time local indian kid who cant speak English lead you to their bus station ?
How you face when the Otto drive refuse to take to a Jenmark Station and suddenly an new Otto come by and took us and only charge for 10rs ?
So touch !!! Thx for the Otto Driver =)
![]() |
| Traffic in Ahmedabah India ( Sola Cross Road) |
You feel so proud of yourself that you can travel by local bus by walking instead of having an otto.
How you communicate with local people?
How your recognize the direction of a city ?
How you manage to know the BRTS local bus works?
How you manage to name the the jenmark station you need to go to the cashier without showing paper ?
How you have waiting people in India's time concept ? except for certain people
How you have been squeeze like sardin in a BRTS local bus and the door suddenly open ?
Thx for Malcom who have teach us alot about BRTS in Ahmedabah .
How you have been squeeze like sardin in a BRTS local bus and the door suddenly open ?
Thx for Malcom who have teach us alot about BRTS in Ahmedabah .
![]() |
| Slum people near Alpha One Mall |
How you manage to walk through a long distance road where all slum area people just live there?
How the slum children keep chasing you for begging money ?
First time seeing this kind of scene in my life. Too many people are homeless in India.
Homeless people just live their life in a tent beside the roadside.
Men are collecting waste. Women are dancing with old dirty sari. Children are playing beside the road with improper wear .
One child caught my eyes. He was sleeping on a dirty cloth beside the road side and many flies on him.
Flies and honk sound of car are seem like normal to him.
Mostly, I will be the first target for the slum area children and I am actually feel scare of them.
If I have give to one, then the rest will be after me for sure . Just like what happened to me when I in Malaysia.
You will just feel so helpless toward them .Nothing actually can be done except their own government.
![]() |
| Kalupur Railway Station |
How you manage to see the platform of India train ?
How you know manage to aboard the correct India train?
How you have pass 32 hours in a India train?
How I been thought been disappeared in train ? LOL
How you have stave in a train and in time save by local people by sharing his homemade to us ?
How you able to cross the road near Kalapur Railway Station to find a BRTS bus stop to back to PG?
I think that is the most difficult road ever for me to cross and I don't even have any idea to cross the road.
![]() |
| The Taj Mahal |
Went for Agra to visit Taj Mahal and others old monuments in India such Fatehpur Sikri , Babj Taj, Great Tomb of Akbar, and Agra Fort .
Feel bored in office and this decide to go other state to visit the symbol of India -The Taj
Luckily meet a sweet couple from America who make our trip more interesting and save a lots of otto expenses.
Meet a kid that follow me for a whole visit in Fatehpur just like a magnet for asking me to buy his postcard.
How I have bath in a sour taste water in a hotel ? I think Agra water is more polluted.
How we sit a local bus by our own-self to a far distance place from Agra to Mathura to explore the Birth Place of Krisna ?
Met a otto rickshaw that fooled us for rushing into a temple which almost closed in Mathura.
![]() |
| Waiting in the truck wih local people |
How you and your friend travel a long distance and adventure journey in a Truck and Messi ?
How you have been called as a GHOST ? haha
How you find a local bus in evening time back to your own city from Matura ?
How you have get thirst and ask for if there a single drop of water ?
How you going to be attack by big white fur with black face monkey ?
How you spend most of time with your friend and giving them twice of surprises ?
How you have sleep 5 people in small 3 bed and found only you the one sleep well that night ? LOL
How you spend most of time with your friend and giving them twice of surprises ?
How you have sleep 5 people in small 3 bed and found only you the one sleep well that night ? LOL
![]() |
| Heading back Malaysia |
All this take time to build our friendship.
Everything is just like we are going about to have fun after we are so getting close together,
and the alarm clock just "RING" tell us is the time we need to end it.
9.8.2013- 26.9.2013 , almost two month is certainly not enough.
Stupid Axxxx delay our convocation in last minutes !!
Last word: Feel of missing them keep increasing when day by day passed !
A trip which you cant even imagine what incident will happen to you until you are there to be experienced life in India =)












4 comments:
LIKE LIKE LIKE! why u are follow me to do the mad decision????Now, Experience in India was the best part and memories in my Life and I love there. Good article and good sharing!
Because me too pagel che =)
Haha..Thx =)
haiz too bad I canot travel to Agra with you two :( didnt see Taj Mahal
nvm !! Next time go other places to explore !! KIA!!
Post a Comment