Penang Trip again
This time is different as I have booked Tune Hotel .
We have walk around the Georgetown.
And one things special is that we had walked in a super & special 3 level of pet shop.
There have many kinds of pets inside.
Not only fish, cat, dog, mouse, hamster, scorpion and lots more!!
We have walk around the Georgetown.
And one things special is that we had walked in a super & special 3 level of pet shop.
There have many kinds of pets inside.
Not only fish, cat, dog, mouse, hamster, scorpion and lots more!!
This the photo I took for my mum when we are walking through the sky bridge.
I'm looking for the location my auditor firm.
I found KPMG, PWC & Crowe Horwath.
Happy father's day to my mum too.
As she say she is the one who doing both part as a father and a mother !
Love you so much !!



No comments:
Post a Comment