Yesterday really a Super duper bad day for me !!
Although I don't have class in yesterday !!
But !! many things make me feel bad !!
Moody!!
Every things do not go smoothly as I thought !!
1.Renew Passport process taking 3 times to success where I keep wasting money for taking a photo!! Two times band my photo !!! GOD!!
2.The boss of an company rejected us to an interview as he the one had promised us !!!
How am i going to do my assignment!!!!
3. Photocopying jia hui's book and lost the pages from 95-123..............
4. This the worst things in my bad..after taking dinner...I just found out my room full of plaster worm..( please be aware) ..Cant even see it as a worm!! my roomate and me Having a big cleaning for our room !!
OOOooo ~~~ SSSSSSShIT day For me !!!!
Bad Luck, Please go away from me !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment