Saturday, December 3, 2011

Senior's Wedding Celebration


  Me and Moon went to her senior's wedding in butterworth yesterday~ 
Having a small wedding celebration in a air-conditioned seafood restaurant.


That beautiful bride is her senior ~~
She looks so gorgeous that night!!
Wish her and her anata : ' Happily ever after !!'





Haha~ hmm..cant even took a photo in our seat ~
So, I suggest Moon ~lets go to toilet n took some photo of us .
==  haha because I really cant found any suitable place for us to take photo~




Everything was fine and smooth~~ 
All the dishes was just same as we eat in every wedding, nothing special ~
But  the only thing I need to complain: The MC !! 
He really very sampat !! 
The funniest sentences :  新郎新娘,来喝交杯酒,哎哟为什么中间留那么大的空间?是不是要拿来 Parking Bicycle ?
No suppose to say something like that in wedding  ~( just my opinion) 
Anyway ,  Me and Moon really do enjoy ourself in this event !



  A simple looks with My BlaCk Dress !! 





No comments: