Saturday, October 8, 2011

2011年迎新茶


Yesterday night, this event have been smoothly progress ^^~~
Although is really tired, but surprisingly I'm so happy with it~
I've performed 手语 in this event, but I've done some mistake ~
OMG~~no supposed to be wrong!!!
I should have practice more T.T...

We just get 44 students for going this event, do not reach our target at all.
Hmm...I should think others way round, Is good better than no people want to join it..
At least one bus is fulled ^^

  Beside that, I was quite surprise where my friends want to join too~~








Thanks for coming~
 
Last, many people shared out this in facebook.
 I'm really agree with it~
Time is limited~Life just go once~There is no any NG section and can't be reverse back.
So, just follow your heart.
Do everything that makes your life more value.
Don't Wait For Anyone!! 
Because That is YOUR LIFE .




______________________________________________________________________________


Friends are with US whenever we need them ^^

No comments: