Finally, I ends my SEM 4 in UUM at the date of 26th May 2011 and going to starts my sem break for 3 month ( what a long holiday ever). This sem , staying in UUM for 4 months long without going back home once since the chinese new years holiday ends.
WOw...quite proud of my self......haha~~staying alone in room for studyweek~~My exam ends too...just abit sad for Bkaf paper for no 2 which supposed to be getting a balance ( the point the question is easy ) but I couldn't get it !!!!! Really hate myself !!!!!Hmm~~but it's over now...I don't want to think about it anymore...Planning for this 3 month break??? NEh~~I don't like to plan anything~~cause I want relax for now first~~ Think about doing a part time such as accounting clerk?? Hmm~~let me think about later ~~
Gonna say something about what had happened in this sem~~ This sem quite bored cause I didn't join being any ajk for any activities. Actually there one activity that i have join but the activity suddenly postpone to next sem. But I have take part for some activities and get lots prizes which kolam competition, video competition and marathon.
Talking about happy things in this sem . One is Miss Moon successfully turn from accounting Ais to banking , not too burden anymore.Others too many jor..haha lazy to rewrite it again ^^ .Things that make me sad since the beginning of this sem is I'm losing one friend because of the add drop things. Really speechless about this. But what to do, I already try to explain to you , but still you choose to ignore me. Because of one class, you ignore me for one sem even we have try to communicate with you and still will continue forever, that's you decision and I'm going to respect your decision. Ok no going to talk about it anymore.
![]() |
| My Physical Condition During Exam Period where everyone goes STUDY,StUDy and STudy ~~~ |

No comments:
Post a Comment