Today , we are having our 'integrasi' for our koku.
haha~~wake up early in the morning about 6.45 and get ready for this event .
After having aerobic session , we start for 11km Marathon in UUM.
I'm the 17th person who reach the goal~
The longest distance I have run ever~
Before this, I have ran for 10km and 7km in star walk and international run.
Really so tired !!! But is worth !!!!
Because I get a medal and may be next week,
my koku's lecturer promise to give me "Money" award~~
Wakakak~~~
Now, suffering for my leg~
both of my leg are so PAIN.
I think need a few day to recover back lo ^^
haha~~wake up early in the morning about 6.45 and get ready for this event .
After having aerobic session , we start for 11km Marathon in UUM.
I'm the 17th person who reach the goal~
The longest distance I have run ever~
Before this, I have ran for 10km and 7km in star walk and international run.
Really so tired !!! But is worth !!!!
Because I get a medal and may be next week,
my koku's lecturer promise to give me "Money" award~~
Wakakak~~~
Now, suffering for my leg~
both of my leg are so PAIN.
I think need a few day to recover back lo ^^
Sweat all over me ~~Omg ~~they upload such ugly photo and tag me in facebook~~
anyway thx for all the wishes I received today ~~
Ah peng said this is not ugly
but is call natural beauty
huhoo~~
P.s Fighting together with me !! =)
Today (26/3/2010) I get RM 7 as my reward for winning haha XD

1 comment:
Haha XD
thx for your compliment ~~
Of coz,is a pleasure to visit ur blog ^^
Post a Comment