Saturday, January 15, 2011

During This Holiday~~




During this holiday~~hmm..a month plus a few weeks ~
I have spent my time in watching movie, helping my aunt and be a volunteer for the buddha event~~
Haha~~quite a good experience~~
Rushing here and there~~
Passing the flowers , and scissors to the VIP for the open ceremony~
Passing the fire to light up the candle one by one ~
Quite surprised me when I saw One of my friend (Shu Fang) coming to this event too..



OMg~~All are LV.


went to my aunt's friend new house~~
"Open House"
Wow~~in the master room showing all different type of LV begs and belt
that house is Really like a palace~
Wondering when can I stay in such house~~

Now~~I'. already back to jungle again
but not yet ready for the start of sem 4~~
T.T

3 comments:

xuan said...

new blog skin surprise me!=)
u change ur name d a?
双双become双霜?

MandhY~~ said...

haha~~
i dun like use my name ma..
juz wan sound like my name oni lo..
wei..u open new account..
old d leh??

xuan said...

old de too many secret liao!haha!too public i bu xi guan~so i get a new one lo~hehe~i prefer 双双叻~