just realized I need to change the bus ticket at the main counter~~
Luckily, See Chei beside me~~accompany me ~~
Let me "tumpang' at her home during the evening time~~
Thanks See Chei~~
At midnight about 4am..
I sleeping in the bus which head to Kelantan.
Suddenly, the driver shout : "Kota Bharu~ Kota Bharu~~"
I thought already reach Kota Bharu~~
So, I take all my beg and walk to aside the road and call for my mum~~
Then just realized there is not kota bharu, Is TANAH MERAH~~
Manatau guan lai want to change another bus~~
Luckily, the bus that just want to depart...stop for me ~
just a few seconds, if not...I going to stay at Tanah Merah at the middle of the night~~
So scary~~really so lucky~~
And Now.
I'm Safe reaching to Kelantan and stay at my aunt House~~
Feels so happy ~~
Can eat lots of delicious and yummy foods~~
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment