Japan drama~Hammer session
Love this drama so much~~
That why i love to watch Japan drama~~
Like the story of it~~

Isn't he is so cute??
haha..like him when he is wearing the spec~


Interesting story in the drama~~
teach me a lots ~~
Results , study is not the most important things in this world~~
friendship and family are just the most important .
I spend 3 days to watch finished during my study week~~
Hmm...although I have waste my time to watch that drama that actually I can spent it on my study .
But I think is really worth to watch it...
Just thinking if my secondary school's life appear this kind of teacher~~
then, it will a interesting and memorable secondary school life~
Thinking back~~That really got appear a " female teacher" like him...when I was Form 2.She is "practice teacher "in our school for 2 and half month.
I forget the name of her...but remember she teaching our "chinese subject"~~
We have a lots of fun with her in our class room~~
Chit-chatting with her...and know her Bf is a reporter~~
She a beautiful and nice teacher.
After 2 and 3 month passed, she is leaving us.
Our class have made a farewell party for her..
Everyone sing and walk in a circle...
one or two of the students crying and hugging her..
Tell her to stay and continue to teach us..
we all have cry...is just same as the last episode of this drama..
We all have the same feeling towards a good and teacher who is going to leave us~~
Teacher~~I love you all especially my primary, secondary and maktrik's teachers~~
Thanks for teaching me ~~Because of all of ur effort~~ If not, I wont appear in U~~
Thanks you~~

4 comments:
lengzai wor!haha!i miss matrik geh lecturer oso=(
lengzai o...haha...the drama damn nice ~~~~~~~~~~~~i fall in him edy hahaha~~~yalo..damn miss~~~
hahaha!he is ur new bf bo?XD
haha...yaya ^^~~~~~hoho leng zai bf lo....
Post a Comment