Tuesday (10/8/2010)
Three of us ( chin yee, me and moon) decided to celebrate ah moon's birthday by going to Jitra having a secret recipe cake...
haha~~just three us only, coz sinyi and hui ling were busy with their activ ities.
She having three kind of chocolate cake which one of them is chocolate banana cake , tiramisu and another which i had forgotten it name~
wow~~so delicious..
afther having our cakes, We enjoy our shopping in Jitra mall..
I have bought a Jeans (RM29) ~~
Haha Having fun by testing all the nice shirt and skirt .
Chin yee had bought ah moon a nice present for her~~
After shopping, we have our lunch in Jitra mall too...
Wow..that day I spent a lots of money.
I have ordered my self a chicken chop ( RM10)
That day really Pokai lo~~
In the same day, i have told that ah moon : I will Walk from My Dpp Tradewinds to her Dpp MAs...to give her card present n will accompany her to sleep on Thursday nite.
But last night, I have cheat her that i having a meeting until midnite.
so, I think i Cant make it up to her. Others were celebrating with her with a small cake .
This is because i want to give her surprise.
She really thought me cant come and accompany her lo..
haha..She din realize that time I was at the back preparing her Big Cake~~wif sinyi, hui ling and jocelyn lo..
Ah moon Second " Birthday Cake "
She is making her wish and trying to blow all the candle~~
HappY BirthDay To You~~
Sweet 21th~~
Hope you Stay happy and pretty always~~
Best Fernz Forever~~
MUaxxsss
Our Geng in KMk~~~
Although there is no Chin yee( Seh go bek hum D), see sean, wei ni, jx, n jai mei~~
but u all alwiz in our heart~~~
The Cards That I Made For Her~~~
Haha~~
Time for photo shooting with my Frenz~~~~Cause long time din take photo with them lo~~~haha ^^ So happy~~~
( Si Yi er N I Lo)
( Hui Ling er N I)
(Siak, Emily n I)
( CinDy N I)
( DA Jie n Bikki )
There still alots of photo~~
Sorry cant upload all~~
C in My facebook lo~~~
Update it as fast as i Can~~
Coz now I'm busy preparing my Mid Sem~~~
Our KMK GenG~~~
8 comments:
yeah!i like the card!so nice~~~
haha~~~later i will upload all the photo in the card d~~
Haha~~of coz la..who design n do d wor~~
huhu~~~thx for ur praise~~
yala yala~haha~
next time i wan so special de card oso~~~hehehehe~~~
waiting for the photo ya~~^^
ayer u very tan xin a..
i edy do a special card for u edy~~
haha~~~okok~~~i will upload it ~~~
wow~ gt so many ppl celebrate wif moon moon~ tat cake look delicious~ XD
upload d photo at facebook o~~~ =D
haha~~okok....ah moon will upload it la...
i recently very bz lo..may be holiday juz upload..
need wait patiently ya ^^
no me n u de~~sad~~haha~~jz joke ya~~
haha~~~
paiseh ah ru yuen..
coz that day i din have all photo lo~~
haha~~~but u still in kmk d photo lo..
muaxs muaxss...repay u bek ya ^^
Post a Comment