Sunday, July 11, 2010

ACCA Fair 2010





8th
I already at UUM


9th
11 morning..Just sit the bus and depart to Kl. At night, we together stay at Bangi there.We together starve for a fewa hours, waiting at the restaurant for an hours to eat Nasi Goreng. After that, We having fun and play together on our bed. chit-chatting.....


10th
We go to the ~~PLaza~~ to attend the Acca Fair 2010. Well..is not suitable for us, much suitable for last sem senior to attend. After going around the fair..Asking this and that.., We went to Pvilieon .A large and High standard Mall, where all branded shoes , beg, clothes almost at there.
But, unfortunately is not My tea. Eat Lunch In Nandus (First time)..Kenny rouge is more better I think. Meet a friend of Tze May (KMPP- Rocky) and My KMK's Senior Fasi " Chong San". Taking a lots of matrik things and where all junior are currently study .
After That...Going Back to UUM. Really Enjoying the journey~~~I know More a bout Tze May through this journey. Suddenly, she became my undercover lover~~HAha~~~






This Photo Taken By Ooi moon~~When I trying to avoid The Sun~~

No comments: