Haha..I Just come back from Penang..
Really having fun at there..
The first day, we went to the butterworth's JUSCO there shopping...
Five of us nearly waste 1and the half hour in the elianto shop..
WE togethere bought about rm250 in that shop...
Some bought the mascara, eye linear...
I bought the nails colour and the eye pads..
Haha..
We sleep at Wen Yee's house lo...
Her mum and dad are so good and nice
Really having fun at there..
The first day, we went to the butterworth's JUSCO there shopping...
Five of us nearly waste 1and the half hour in the elianto shop..
WE togethere bought about rm250 in that shop...
Some bought the mascara, eye linear...
I bought the nails colour and the eye pads..
Haha..
We sleep at Wen Yee's house lo...
Her mum and dad are so good and nice
The next day
we went to Penang's pelangi mall
we meet sin yi and her friend lo...
So we ate the lunch togethere
One day we spent at there
I bought two shirt, two pant, one shoes, and one beg lo
haha..all of this is for Chinese New Year d..
we went to Penang's pelangi mall
we meet sin yi and her friend lo...
So we ate the lunch togethere
One day we spent at there
I bought two shirt, two pant, one shoes, and one beg lo
haha..all of this is for Chinese New Year d..
after that, we go to autocity and eat..
a big big bolw of rice
it cost about rm 8 ++
is delicious
and the special drinks we ordered
NICE!!!
a big big bolw of rice
it cost about rm 8 ++
is delicious
and the special drinks we ordered
NICE!!!
2 comments:
wah!so happy hor~~wanna ask u this things since long time ago le~
u wear contact lens izit?
haha~~~
o...ya la...
from the beginnig sem 1
i already wear it lo..
i though u already know lo
hehe...
I also know you also wearing it right??
Post a Comment