Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~Blood Donation ~


The First time,
I donate my blood in my life.
haha...quite a good experience
Before this , I always want to donate my blood..
But..I can't..as i know My blood is just enough for my body
and no more blood that i can donate.
BUt toDAY..
is totally different!!!!
I decide to donATE my BLOOD!!!
First, I need to fill up the form
NExt, I have check my red blood cell
THen, I have check my blood pressure
LAst, I just donate my BLOOD away...
HAHA...quick easy job right...but it waste my 1 hour time at there



MY BLOOD!!!



Luckily, My FRiend...MOON AND FANG
Thank you so much to be beside me
watching me donating the blood..
U Know what...
I suddenly faint about a few second as my blood increase to 250ml ( i guess)
I really feel I was sleeping That time
Moon and Fang are so shock
haha...Sorry lo...LEt you all worry about me
But...It really feel good and satisfy
haha..I get a sijil and lots of food
Through this, i can save people's life,can get sijil, and foods without any charge..










After donating my blood, me ,moon and mei zhi also donate RM 3
and we need to put own finger print on the white cloth..
HEHE...quite having fun.
And this remind me, The present that we work togethere for AH SAN ...
^^ Tomorrow, I am going to penang la...

$$ HaPPy ShOPPing IN PEnanG LoH! $$

2 comments:

Jx said...

wah!u so brave!go donate blood~
haha~i oso remind of ah san bday present~memorable!^^
enjoy shopping at penang o~=)

MandhY~~ said...

haha...me also think like That..
I'm so brave...
u also can try it...