Now...
I am just waiting for the time to pass by..
Last week my frenz sent msg for me...
The result will be announced on 11th or 12th of dec...
after that, i will going to hong kong on 13th ...
so...my kos lepas is cant going back to kmk to meet all my old frenz lo...
sorry lo....qin ai d..
coz...hong kong is waiting me...wahhaha..
the first time i go oversea
i never been visit other country before...except Thailand lo...
haha...nvm ..there got many chances in future..
I must gambateh in earning money lo....
I am so afraid ..
The time seem pass too fast...
Turn around ..
I'm already 19 ....
n my mum turn old ....
i Know that my mum one day will leave me...
but
i really don't want it to happen...
haiz...don't think too much la..
Gambateh for now n future..
now ..
juz...keep waiting..
waiting 11th n 12th n 13th.....
Hope i can get 3.5 above..
I really need it....
If i can get 3.5above....i mean first honour..
then i don't have to pay back RM26000++
So....mandhy .....jia you lo...!!!!
I am just waiting for the time to pass by..
Last week my frenz sent msg for me...
The result will be announced on 11th or 12th of dec...
after that, i will going to hong kong on 13th ...
so...my kos lepas is cant going back to kmk to meet all my old frenz lo...
sorry lo....qin ai d..
coz...hong kong is waiting me...wahhaha..
the first time i go oversea
i never been visit other country before...except Thailand lo...
haha...nvm ..there got many chances in future..
I must gambateh in earning money lo....
I am so afraid ..
The time seem pass too fast...
Turn around ..
I'm already 19 ....
n my mum turn old ....
i Know that my mum one day will leave me...
but
i really don't want it to happen...
haiz...don't think too much la..
Gambateh for now n future..
now ..
juz...keep waiting..
waiting 11th n 12th n 13th.....
Hope i can get 3.5 above..
I really need it....
If i can get 3.5above....i mean first honour..
then i don't have to pay back RM26000++
So....mandhy .....jia you lo...!!!!
1 comment:
huai dan la u~
oways put me as kos lepas~
i dunwan kos lepas la~
miss u so much u noe~haha~
but i noe oso la~
go oversea is ur dream!haha~
muz buy present for me har~
dun worry about how to take the present for me~
haha~
u got many method to pass to me~haha~
u can send for me by pos laju~or u can pass to me by urself when we meet up~
hehe~
enjoy there n take lotz photo for me to c har~hehe~
i tell u d lo~
xiao niang re very nice~
last time give u watch u dunwan~
regret le ma?
aha~~
and xia yi zhan xing fu damn nice n touching la!
u muz watch la!!!
believe me~hehe
dun think so much ya qin ai de~~
everything got me beside U~^^
jiayou!!!
qin ai de~xuan er^^
Post a Comment